Creating a Strengths-Focused Culture
We are each wired differently and there is significant business impact – internally and externally – when leaders capitalize on not only their own strengths, but the strengths of their team. Employees feel valued, supported and confident – creating a more inclusive, engaged and productive workplace culture.
How do we get started and what’s included?
- Managers and teams complete a Clifton StrengthsFinder® assessment.
- I conduct a one-on-one session with team manager(s).
- We can then host one, or a series, of workshops that will allow the team to openly discuss the assessment and their results. The workshop(s) will also entail team-building activities, helping each member understand how they function best individually as well as helping the team understand how they can function best as a cohesive, successful unit!
What exactly is the Clifton StrengthsFinder® assessment? It is an online series of questions (lasting approximately 1 hour in length) that measure how you think, feel and behave. The assessment results will help you discover what you naturally do best and how you can develop and use your greatest talents!
People who know and use their CliftonStrengths are:
Effective Team Communication
There are different forms of communication – verbal, non-verbal, written – and technology has added a whole new dynamic! While it is important to understand the variety of ways we can communicate a message, it is even more important to understand:
1) Our own communication style.
2) The communication style of our recipient.
3) How we can tailor our communication accordingly.
Effective communication is critical to company morale and the performance of your team. Let’s host an interactive training!
*Phone and virtual conference options available.
*Workshops tailored to meet the needs of your audience.